Dr. Aaron J. Stump, D.C.
Dr. Aaron J. Stump is a loving husband to Teresa Stump, D.O. (Family Physician) and proud father to his two daughters. Dr. Stump graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology from California State Polytechnic University. He then went on to receive his Doctorate of Chiropractic in April of 2004 from Southern California University of Health Sciences. During his internship he had the opportunity to work with Family Medicine, Radiology, Neurology, Orthopedic, and Sports Medicine doctors at Camp Pendleton Naval Hospital. Before moving to North Carolina Dr. Stump had a private practice in Omaha Nebraska, and Surprise Arizona.. Dr. Stump loves to golf and watch college sports. Sports injuries are a special interest to Dr. Stump. He is a certified chiropractic sports physician. Dr. Stump is dedicated to providing quality chiropractic and sports injury care. He will work with each unique individual to provide a specific treatment protocol that will allow maximum and efficient pain free results.
- Full Spinal Manipulation
- Extremity Adjusting
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Hydro Massage
- Electrical Stimulation
- Low Level Laser (Cold Laser)
- Cryotherapy (Ice Packs)
- Kinesiology Taping
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Stretching
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Exercise Program Prescription
- On-Site X-Ray
Chiropractic Sports Services
Aaron J. Stump, D.C. of Gastonia Spine & Sport, PA has completed the Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) program.
To achieve CCSP certification, doctors of chiropractic are required to attend a minimum of 100 hours of a 120 hour postgraduate program. Following the completion of the program, practitioners must pass a comprehensive written examination.
Dr. Stump can now offer sports medicine services for patients suffering from sport related injuries and conditions including but not limited to the body's muscular, skeletal, and nervous systems. Dr. Stump utilizes a contemporary, active care approach while enlisting traditional, proven treatment methods to relieve pain and restore function.
Services provided include:
- Sports rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Athletic injury avoidance programs
- Treatment of elite, amateur, and adolescent athletes
- Sport specific conditioning, enhancement and therapeutic exercise programs
- Soft tissue manipulation, including Myofascial Release Technique and Instrument assisted soft tissue manipulation
- Team Physician Coverage / On-Site Sports Evaluation
- Taping and Bracing
- Provide Educational Workshops for Teams, Community, and other Health Care Providers
For further information on the Sports Medicine services that we provide, please contact us.
You may also visit the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physician (ACBSP) for further information on Chiropractic Sports Medicine at www.acbsp.com